Springtime at Canyon Falls by L'anse, MI

Springtime at Canyon Falls by L'anse, MI

Monday, March 18, 2013

special friends

I have some pretty cool friends....

I have some awesome friends....

I have some very best friends....special best friends....two of them actually, if you want to get specific. One is male, one is female, one is my age, one is much wiser than me.... Lady Friend whom I will call "C" is one of my pals, she is one of those friends that you can call any time, day or night, night or day, and not only will she answer her phone, she is ready to lend an ear, or a shoulder to cry on... Male friend, who shall remain nameless, is also one of those friends. He is kind, caring, compassionate, happy-go-lucky, funny, and just one of those friends that just knows when I need him. It's not uncommon for him to call me and say "hey, are you ok?" "are you sure your ok?" "no, seriously. something told me I needed to call you, are you SURE you are okay?" even at 3 am.

Both of these friends are special friends to me....I have appreciated them so much over these last few months, they have stuck by me in this dark time in my life. Just there, caring about me, listening to me complain about my ex...laughing with me, laughing AT me, (as only a friend can do), telling me to shape up or just GO TO BED!, and just being whatever I needed when I needed it. Thanks for being my friend!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete