Springtime at Canyon Falls by L'anse, MI

Springtime at Canyon Falls by L'anse, MI

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Good Summer

Been a while since I've been on...as I write this I'm sitting at my friend's house in Mecosta, MI...it's my new favorite girl's weekend spot... Done lots of fishing, not much camping (as we have had lots of truck issues this summer), I think this is the least we have camped since we were in tents...but in replacement, I have done a lot more hanging out and fishing at Mecosta. I managed to catch a 17 in largemouth Bass on Lake Mecosta in August. and several smaller ones. My friend has a pontoon which she graciously takes us out on every morning and most evenings when we are here. in exchange, she likes her feet rubbed. we've had a good summer, made lots of memories...as for camping, we will try again next year!! NOTE: I was looking through my blog and discovered this one had never gotten published. I published it today because it really was the end of everything. It was shortly after that vacation that my marriage really ended and I want to remember this one last fun time with him. Because it's over, I don't regret the good memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment