Springtime at Canyon Falls by L'anse, MI

Springtime at Canyon Falls by L'anse, MI

Monday, November 14, 2011

the problem of too many email accounts

I have about 7 different email accounts...at least...the problem is three of them are associated with google...either gmail or my one yahoo account that I used to create this blog.

I have trentonsmom2006@yahoo and trentonsmom2006@gmail...plus 2 more gmail accounts, one I cannot remember, but that's not the point...

For about a week maybe longer, I have been trying to get into my blog...it kept telling me my password was incorrect....

so I sit there telling myself, now I know that's the password...retype it...password incorrect...ARGH!

I never checked the username...guess what...i had the wrong user name...silly me!

so now that I have the correct user name entered, I am back on my little blogger world...excuse the absence, i was having a brain fart!

No comments:

Post a Comment