Springtime at Canyon Falls by L'anse, MI

Springtime at Canyon Falls by L'anse, MI

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Growing up



Seems like only a few days ago, I was in the hospital giving birth to my little monster boy....today I have to go sign him up for Kindergarten...he's definitely changed from the happy baby he was to a wild, ferocious, monsterish, happy little boy....we have left behind bottles, diapers, and toddler toys, today he prefers Tractors, Trains, and Trucks...not necessarily in that order....don't quite know what I am going to do with him...besides watch him go...

BTW...7 weeks and 5 days til vacation!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm hoping the black tongues are from licorice jelly beans. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. I'm scared it will go that fast with Chase too!! It's already flying by. *sniff*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joan, the tongues are colored from popcycles...dora, or superman, or something...lol...but I love black licorice

    Cait-I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete