Springtime at Canyon Falls by L'anse, MI

Springtime at Canyon Falls by L'anse, MI

Sunday, April 10, 2011

10 weeks and counting

the beautiful weather today really has me thinking it's camping season, although Mr. Not as Excited as I am, will disagree. He has some legitimate concerns, like it's still getting down in the 30's at night, the water lines might freeze. However, Mrs. Optimistic and her friends are raring to go. I can only imagine with it being 86 (down in troll land) by my temp gauge in my truck, today, what Lake Superior is going to feel like in June....woo hooo!!!!!!!

other things going on.....the farm where my husband works is soon to have a new foal...personally, I would love to see a filly, but hey, they are all cute and fun to play with. Eyes (Cantouchis, the mare) is due on my birthday so here in the next few days or week there should be little foal born.

No comments:

Post a Comment